"The last time I saw Paris, her heart was warm and gay, I heard the laughter of her heart in every street café" ~ Oscar Hammerstein

Introducing friends to some of my best-loved cities is my favorite.
Since shopping and eating are two of the easiest ways to pass some really pleasurable time in Paris…
the Ya-Ya and I squeezed as much in as possible.

We discovered my new favorite place... 
for multi-purpose purchasing.
Merci manages to make you feel like you are attending a trunk show
 at a friends home where lunch is served.
At the top of my list for future visits.

If you want to enjoy the best French Roast Chicken in the city…
head to le Coq Rico in Montmartre.
Amazing.
That is all I have to say about that.

There is so much more to share about our adventures in Paris,
but alas,
'the foodie' is in town 
and we have some traveling to do.

Meanwhile...
and enjoy the Love and Hope it represents.
Be back with you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...