"…I fall asleep counting my blessings." ~ Bing Crosby

Once again,
we are celebrating Thanksgiving with other AWA families
 in the International school gym here in Aberdeen.
Ninety of us will be sharing our favorite family dishes 
alongside turkey and all of the trimmings 
with American football on the big screen.
 Everything but the couch.

White Christmas, one of my faves, 
was on television yesterday, and seemed timely,
 as I listened to Bing suggest (in song of course)
counting your blessings as a sleep aid. 
Always sends my Thankful Meter into overdrive 
as blessing after blessing comes to mind.
 Pared with a full tummy,
falling asleep should be a breeze tonight.

I am not sure how this week got away from me,
but more Canal du Midi travels are on the way.
Meanwhile…
Cheers to a fabulous Thanksgiving 
hopefully spent loving on family and friends.
If you are near our families please give them a hug.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...